We help people live full and independent lives where you play an active part in the support you receive.
Depending on the level of support you require, we provide services in your own home, in the accommodation we offer with trusted housing providers, our independent hospitals and our adult care homes.
Our experienced teams offer bespoke support to help you to:
- Stay safe and healthy by providing support with eating a balanced diet, exercise and medical appointments
- Develop life skills such as shopping, cooking and cleaning
- Budget and manage money by signposting people to specialised advice
- Express your views and wishes – we can arrange for an impartial advocate to support with important decision-making for those than need it
- Be active in your local community – whether that’s through volunteering, attending community events or enjoying local activities
- Get in to work and education by providing support with job applications, interviews and any ongoing needs
- Take up hobbies and learn new skills, whatever your interest or passion
- Enjoy an active social life with support to spend time with friends, family and loved ones